The program of major repair of houses to be finished by September 10 in Tatarstan
9 June 2012, Saturday
Major repair of multi-apartment houses is being implemented in accordance with the fixed schedule ahead of the last year’s figures. Such data have been presented at a republican video conference meeting held by the Tatarstan PM Ildar Khalikov today.
Chief of the Department for construction, transport, housing, utilities and road facilities under the RT Cabinet Ildar Sibgatullin said that major repair works have started in all 849 houses included in the program.
2,061 bln roubles (47 % of the annual plan) have been transferred to accounts of managing companies and homeowners associations by June 7. Total sum of the fulfilled works has made 2,725 bln roubles (63% of the annual plan), the State housing inspectorate informs. The Apastovo, Pestretsy, and Tyulyachi municipal regions have spent all the allocated funds.
However, the State housing inspectorate has accepted acts of performed works for the sum of 1 bln roubles. Therefore, Ildar Sibgatullin asked municipal authorities to speed up submission of acts.
Major repair works are being implemented in accordance with the fixed schedule, the Minister of construction, architecture, housing and utilities Irek Faizullin said. Major repair of houses is to be completed by September 10.
On 18 May ay the CIPR conference in Nizhniy Nogorod the Tatarstan Deputy Prime Minister Roman Shaykhutdinov, the Rector of the Innopolis University Aleksandr Gasnikpov and the Vice-rector of the University Yevgeny Bobrov will take part at round tables session of the conference.
Experts will discuss the role of Tatarstan and Innopolis as one of the key technological centers of the country and how regional innovative platforms help to solve tasks of the whole Russian industry. A special emphasis will be placed on the digital transformation of the oil and gas sector and how large clusters and scientific and technological centers are becoming drivers of industry change.
On 16 May, speaking at a meeting in the Government House of the republic held by the regional Prime Minister Aleksey Pesoshin with participation of the Rais (Head) of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov and all municipalities taking part in it via videoconference, the Minister of Agriculture and Food of the republic Marat Zyabbarov reported that the sowing of spring crops is in full swing in the republic with 1m 38 thousand hectares or 61 per cent of the planned have been sown.
On May 14, on the sidelines of the XVII International Economic Forum “Russia-the Islamic World: KazanForum”, Tatarstan Prime Minister Aleksey Pesoshin and Head of the Federal Service for Accreditation Dmitry Volvach signed an agreement on interaction and cooperation in the development of the halal industry.
On May 14, Prime Minister of Tajikistan Kokhir Rasulzoda, who arrived on a working visit in Kazan to take part in the events of the XVII International Economic Forum “Russia-the Islamic World: KazanForum”, was met by Prime Minister of the republic Aleksey Pesoshin and other officials at the Kazan International Airport.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEWS
All content on this site is licensed under
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International
If you see a mistake,
please select the word or sentence and press CTRL+ENTER